
I bought a pair of black suede four inchers from zara a month ago and only worn them a few times. This is because the right one pinches me. Why is that you ask? No I do not have abnormal feet where one side is bigger than the other. In fact, I blame Zara for making some of their shoes in China and some in Spain. That's right, Zara, you deceived me. I used to buy shoes from you because your shoes were all made from Spain, ok some were made in Brazil. But now, you've cheated me and went to China. You are the cause of my abnormality when wearing these shoes. My left shoe is made from Spain and my right shoe is made from China. The China side one being tighter than the Spain one. WTH!!!
I've been itching to go try out my new gear more and more. I'm even considering going to Camelback this wknd since my sister is going. One trip to Vermont, one to new hampshire! can't wait to my whole new setup. Kinda wished my parents were skiers so that they would enjoy going up to the mountains. When I asked my dad last week, he said he wouldn't go again after falling many times the first time he went. Maybe I should get him the whole crash pad suit for xmas. lol

1 comment:
lol. i would totally chip for dad's gears if you can get him to go!! lol
Post a Comment