It dawned upon me today while shopping online for a jean skirt that I have not seen my optimus prime tshirt in a while. Actually since the summer. The last time I remember wearing it was at Priscilla's bon voyage party which was in August. As I'm sitting here, I'm scavenging deeply into my thoughts and the mental snapshots of my closet - searching for the possibilities of its whereabouts. My less than 200 square ft studio might not be "big" compared to apts in the city but yet I still manage to lose things. The other day, I lost my favorite bling bling ring, but it miraculously appeared several days later in my jewelery box. Sometimes I think my sneaky kitten might be to blame. Perhaps he decided to wear my optimus prime and rock my ring for day. Who knows? What I do know is that the shirt is still missing..and I'm hoping it will show up in my closet soon especially when it gets warmer..or hopefully by April when i go vegas again.
Lost: Awesomeness Tshirt - Optimus Prime
Last Seen : Sometime in beginning of August 2008
Reward if found: you can borrow it for a day
Lost: Awesomeness Tshirt - Optimus Prime
Last Seen : Sometime in beginning of August 2008
Reward if found: you can borrow it for a day

2 comments:
transgender... more then meets the eye!1!
Cats are evil when it comes to old school cool shirts.
Post a Comment