

Weddings are fun when you're a guest. Weddings are hectic when you're part of the bridal party. For the past six months, I've been so busy juggling between my career and fulfilling my duties as the maid of honor. From bridal shower, bachelorette party, to the day of the wedding, my every moment has been making sure everything is done right. Perhaps it is due to the eldest sister instinct, where i feel the need to take care of everything.or perhaps it is my innate nature where I feel the need to make everyone happy, or perhaps its just me. I place my love ones first and utmost above all. Thats just me. I would do anything for my best friend to make her happy on her very special day. And i know for a fact that when the time comes, she would happily return the favor. That is how a good friendship works. you give she takes, she gives you take. equally and just knowing that makes me know that i've found and met a truly remarkable person.
June 13th is now officially Katie and Joe's Wedding Anniversary.
She's all grown up - my partner in crime.
lovely pictures from Dynasty Weddings

No comments:
Post a Comment