Thursday, November 20, 2008

Maybe One Day


I received some good news about how my cousin is venturing on a side business by taking orders for some baked goods. Phan-tastic treats are yummylicious. If anyone needs orders for fudgy brownies, almond biscottis, chucky white chocolate pecans, perfect oatmeal raisins, and their black and white cookies, please email me for her number c2pidsue@aol.com. With this holiday season coming, home baked goods are the best gifts to give. As for me, I'm back to the churning ice cream mode. It's the cold weather that drives me to the cuisinart ice cream maker. Maybe for this sunday's dinner, I'll make sweet potato ice cream...and maybe maybe if i perfect it I can venture a business of my own. Maybe one day..


I officially bought my first christmas gift of the year and it's a pricey one indeed. LiB Tech TRS MTX Ooh la la..free styling down the mountain. I need bindings. I'll go get them at paragon this weekend.


Brunching in LES has always been a bit troublesome. The only places that's actually good are Clinton Street Baking Co, Schiller's, and Essex (only bc of the variety) . With the hours and hours of waiting, I dread having brunch in LES. However, since summer time I've become a fan of Thor brunch. It's located at the botton of the Rivington Hotel which is owned by moby. For $18, you get 2 drinks, coffee or tea, and your entree, plus there's hardly a wait.

Photo credit: Louis C.

1 comment:

Louis C. said...

bout to say imma have to hurt somebody, if there was no photo credit. nice blog welcome to the 21st century