Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Buddies and me







It's hard to not wonder what will happen to everyone whom I'm close to in five years or so. People change. My core group of friends are embarking on life journeys ahead with the first step in marriage. Soon there will be little bundles of joy. I am happy to be sharing these moments with them especially this group of friends. Although I've only known them for three years or so, it seems as though I've known them since childhood. I do feel very lucky to have met them during my adult years. The boys have come to be my best friends, my mentors, and my go to persons.


On another note, I've been trying to figure out how to save money nowadays. With the holidays being here, it's time for xmas shopping. Did you know that if you have a wamu or providian credit card, they offer free monthly credit score reporting as well as a budget calculator? It's so awesome because it's the time of year where you have to buckle your wallets and it's just the right tool to help.


Saving money means less dining out. Tonight for dinner is Spam Fried Rice. Yum!

No comments: