then- age 8

from lovley priscilla..
Each year, I celebrate my birthday with my loved ones and my closest friends. Whether it may be a dinner, night out, or brunch, it's not about where or how much is spent, it's about making memories with those I value.. My 28th birthday was very special which included a pizza party with my family , AC trip with the gang, dinner with close friends whom i've known for over 10 years, arranged party at Kush, brunch with my cousins, a surprise from dear priscilla all the way in Norway, and a very exclusive date to Buddakan with him. Oh, and let me not forget the mexican dinner i had on sunday which came with a surprise.
C'est la vie. Je suis vingt huit ans..
Last night, while having dinner with my mom and enjoying her homemade meals, I was reminded of my mother's mother. She was 84 when she passed away.My grandmother on my mom's side lived with us when I was 6 years old. She used to make "apple soup or pin gwo tong" quite often. That was her specialty. Every morning, she would make "steamed rice crepes -cheurn fun" for breakfast with a splash of Maggi's soy sauce. She loved sitting on this little chair. When Estoine was born, she spent most of the time, caring for her because my parents worked alot. I think that is one the reasons why Estoine was very attached to Po Po.
Each year, I celebrate my birthday with my loved ones and my closest friends. Whether it may be a dinner, night out, or brunch, it's not about where or how much is spent, it's about making memories with those I value.. My 28th birthday was very special which included a pizza party with my family , AC trip with the gang, dinner with close friends whom i've known for over 10 years, arranged party at Kush, brunch with my cousins, a surprise from dear priscilla all the way in Norway, and a very exclusive date to Buddakan with him. Oh, and let me not forget the mexican dinner i had on sunday which came with a surprise.
Although I still have dinners in line for the remaining rest of the month, I feel very lucky to be surrounded by good people who love me for me.
ps. patron kills brain cells. i swear.

3 comments:
it also kills worms
OMG that picture is awesome!
don't know which is worst...patron or black label...i think patron. Love you and miss you lots!
Post a Comment